Bionow is an award winning business development and services organisation serving a vibrant network of almost 1000 biomedical companies across the North of England, which together generate a GVA of £10.8b and employ 38,000 people. Bionow’s mission is to support the growth and sustainability of this sector in the North of England through networking, engagement and product/service savings.
BionowB2B is a searchable online Directory of over 1000 organisations in the Northern Biomedical sector.
Organisations and companies who are subscribing Members of Bionow can login and search across all 1000 entries and can also build a full 6 page profile.
Non-Members have a limited profile and can only search across the subscribing Members of Bionow.
To find out more about Bionow visit www.bionow.co.uk
To join Bionow visit http://www.bionow.co.uk/membership/joinbionow.aspx
Subscribing Members benefit from:
• Member Rates for Bionow Events – save over £100 per delegate at major conferences and attend Bionow Business Pitching events for free
• Full membership of BionowB2B - with a six page profile
• Posting News and Jobs on www.bionow.co.uk - no chargefor Members of Bionow
• Connect with an active membership of over 260 Members within an overall northern network of over 1000 organisations
• Substantial savings on procurement, insurance, recruitment, R&D funding solutions and much more with Bionow preferred partners.
Bionow has a tierd membership subscription to suit companies of all sizes.
• Individual/Consultant £199 + VAT
• Start-Up* £285 + VAT
• less than 10 staff £375 + VAT
• less than 20 staff £465 + VAT
• less than 50 staff £575 + VAT
• less than 100 staff £680 + VAT
• less than 250 staff £875 + VAT
• over 250 staff £1440 + VAT
• Not for Profit organisation** £515 + VAT
*Start-up incorporated within last 12 months and employing less than 10 people
**Not for Profit organisations include public bodies, research institutes, hospitals and government bodies
To join Bionow visit https://bionow.co.uk/membership/join-bionow